For all the fans of the most popular comic The Walking Dead, a game based on the comic has been launched by Scopely for all the android and ios platforms. The game is full of deadly battles, iconic locations of The Walking Dead series, and powerful survivors. To read the complete review about the game, keep scrolling till the end.
The Walking Dead: Road To Survival GamePlay
Horde Of Zombie
Zombies are the most dangerous part of the game that you have to face there most of the time. Stopping Zombies to kill you is the most tedious task of the game. Once they reach you, it is close to impossible to get away from them.
So it will be better to assess their movements first. Do not let them come close to you. Once they come closer, it will be hard for you to attack. So, better maintain a distance from them. Try to finish them up when they are at some length.
Focus On Your Elements
Before starting with your characters, you should understand your elements first in the games. It is based on a Rock-Paper-Scissors mechanic where each Element overpowers the other one. These elements play an essential part in the game as it can become a complete game changer if you place the player with the right Element in front of the opponent.
There are four elements in the game known as yellow, blue, red, and green. Now consider their powers before choosing your character next time.
Always keep a check before using your Adrenaline Rush. Don’t use the rush attacks unless you need them. AR is hard to earn that have impeccable powers to damage the opponents. To save them you should not put your game on auto-play mode as it uses rush attacks frequently. You will get several rewards if you put the best use of rush attacks.
The game contains some advertisements also, which is a good source for earning at tough times. If the user is going out of money in the game, he can choose to watch advertisements in the game. Each ad will add some amount of coins in your account. You can view only 4-5 ads per day.
These ads can be helpful when you are short of only some coins to clear a level. You can watch them any time you want, which will take only a small amount of your time per day as a total of 15-20 minutes. Isn’t it a good option?
Upgrading is an essential part of the game. You have to keep upgrading your characters as well as the game to earn more coins and gold. Improving both your game and the characters has several benefits like you will get to unlock good ranking characters and items for your battles.
A Genuine Review Of The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
Graphics Of The Game
The Walking Dead is an RPG which works on AR mode as well. The graphics quality of this game is acceptable. Till now, there are some complaints about the graphics of the game, but the developers are continually working to give a fantastic experience in the game.
There are new updates every once or twice a week, which keeps on adding new shots, moves, animations, and images which provides a unique experience to the users. However, there are some problems with the video quality also which annoys users sometimes. The developer should work on it.
The game is providing excellent services to the users and is always ready to clear their doubts and problems. They are still there to help you with your questions.
The game is easy to use and understand as there are hints and suggestions always attached to each new thing, so you don’t have to waste time searching for items at each step. It has an active support group which is always there for the users.
Like every other game, this game also contains some in-app purchases to unlock rare items and characters, but it can make you a bankrupt. The Walking Dead offers a list of in-app purchases which are highly expensive and gives poor results.
The amount they charge against the items and characters does not worth it. Users cannot go on for too long with the game with this price. Ultimately, they will find some other games which will suit their budget. If they don’t drop the costs, it will become hard for the users to keep up with the game.
Pros and Cons Of The Walking Dead
- • Rewards – In terms of bonuses, the game offers excellent deals like XP, gold, coins and many more. The rewarding system in the game is sound, which worth the amount of hard work done along with the missions.
- • Multiplayer – This gives the users a chance to play with a team in the AR mode, which is quite impressive. Due to this feature, users get the opportunity to enjoy the great features in AR mechanisms.
- • Missions – You will find three kinds of tasks in the game, mainly world map, road map, and raids. With the help of these missions, you can earn money quickly in the game.
- • Autoplay mode – You can also play in an auto-play mode. This feature is useful for the time-bound missions which can be completed only after a specific time limit. You can put the game on auto-play mode and finish your daily stuff.
- • Expensive – The game offers costly items which are not easy to buy by ordinary people.
- • Repetitive Tasks – There are too many repetitive missions in the game, which can be annoying.
- • Execution – The game is poorly executed, which gives the worst experience to the experience. The developers are not making any efforts to improve the execution, which is a big drawback of the game.
After reading all the different aspects of the game, we have arrived on a determination that high prices and a bad execution are the most significant problems coming in front of the game. If you can spend well or play through grinding, then this game has no other issues and an exciting game to play.
Patience and right strategies are the keys to success in the game. If you have this, then you have already reached halfway. There are amazing rewards and exciting missions in the game to keep you stick to it forever.