Monster Legends is the super addictive game, and I am addicted to this game for some time now. Are you also addicted to this game like me? If your answer is yes, then you have landed on the correct page. Here I am giving you the guidelines for the monster legends breeding, which is the soul of the overall game.
All the multiplayer games on any platform have the same concept of gameplay that includes research, mining, evolution, and breeding. Monster legends game is base on RPG which involves numerous activities.
For breeding of the monsters, you must have a good knowledge of all the elements of the game and the ways to apply them for producing the monsters.
If you want to get the epic and legendary monsters, the only way to get them is to keep on trying hard.
You should be expert in breeding the monsters if you want to unseal the most potent and thrilling beasts of this game.
Here in this article, we are giving the detailed monster legends breeding guide 2019 that help you to make your gameplay better.
The Elements Which Are Opposite to Each Other Are:
You cannot utilize any of the one element monster and breed with another. If you want to do so, then you have to utilize the duel elements.
Monster Legends Process Of Breeding
The real process creating the strong monster by combining two monsters is very easy. You can start this process by choosing the mountain for breeding and fix them near the hatchery. Press on a Breed tab which will show you the bilateral table which contains the list of powerful monsters. Press the start breeding tab once you choose the two dragons, each one from the left and right column.
When the breeding process finishes, choose the Take Egg option to locate the hybrid egg in the hatchery and begin the countdown timer which you can see in the downside of the game screen. Breeding and hatching have its own pre-calculated time for hatching, and you have to wait till that time. This time period corresponded with the beast level and rarity. If you want to speed up the process of hatching, then you can do it by spending gems or gold.
You May Also Like : – Marvel Puzzle Quest Tier List
Once the new monsters hatch, fortunately, then the decision will be all yours whether to locate it or sell it. In Monster legends breeding legendary monsters is tough, and this requires the proper understanding of the game elements. If you are looking for monster legends hack and cheats for earning free in game currency then checkout the linked source.
If you breed the two monsters of the single element, then it usually results in hybrid or else epic or rare beast if you are lucky. Breeding is also possible with Duel element monsters.
Single element beasts don’t have that potential to fight with their own element but can firmly stand in oppose with it. Abilities and disabilities of the hybrid monster are entirely based on the combination of the monsters.
The steps involved in the breeding process is very easy, and you have to decide wisely which two combinations you want to make for getting a suitable outcome.
Also Read: – My Singing Monsters Breeding Guide for Beginners
Here we are providing you with the monster legends breeding chart which is based on essential elements.
Monster Legends Breeding Chart
The Fire element is introduced to you in the early stages of the game. The monsters produced from this element are strong against monsters which are nature-based. Popular fire breeding combinations are:
- Firesaur + Treezard = Greenasaur/Pandaken
- Firesaur + Rockilla = Firekong/Freettle
- Firesaur + Thunder Eagle = Gigram/Thundenix(Rare)
- Firesaur + Mersnake = Sealion/Vapwhirl
- Firesaur + Tyrannoking = Flickie/Firetaur
- Firesaur + Genie = Pyrook/Djinn (Rare)
- Firesaur + Metalsaur = Esmelter/Fornax
The monsters which are born against this element are powerful against Magic category monster. Popular combinations under this element are
- Treezard + Firesaur = Greenasaur/Pandaken
- Treezard + Rockilla = Rarawr/Tarzape
- Treezard + Mersnake = Sheluke/ Bumblennout
- Treezard + Tyrannoking = Utochomp/Dendrosaur
- Treezard + Genie = Bloomskips/pandalf
- Treezard + Light Spirit = Vixsun/Rudicius( Rare)
- Treezard + Metalsaur = Jonskeer/ Crux(Rare)
The monsters produced under this element can strongly destroy to thunder elementals. The popular combinations under this element are
- Rockilla + Firesaur = Firekong/ Freettle
- Rockilla + Treezard = Rarawr/Tarzape
- Rockilla + Thunder eagle = Electrex/Bonbon (Rare)
- Rockilla + Mersnake = Gastosquish/Musu (Epic)
- Rockilla + Tyrannoking = Obsidia/Beefcake (Rare)
- Rockilla + Light Spirit = Light Sphinx/Goldcore (Rare)
- Rockilla + Metalsaur = Rockneto/Gravoid
If you want the combinations to create the monsters which are strong against water monsters then the following are t e famous combinations for creating the thunder monsters.
- Thunder Eagle + Firesaur = Gigram/Thundenix (Rare)
- Thunder Eagle + Rockilla = Electrex/ Bonbon (Rare)
- Thunder Eagle + Mersnake = Shock Turtle/Koopigg (Rare)
- Thunder Eagle + Tyrannoking = Terror Dectile/Shanky (Rare)
- Thunder Eagle + Genie = Raydex/Sparkwedge (Rare)
- Thunder Eagle + Light Spirit = Pelitwirl/Pulseprism (Rare)
- Thunder Eagle + Metalsaur = Lesaki/Garuda M3 (Rare)
These monsters are strong against monsters based on fire element. Famous combinations under this element are:
- Mersnake + Treezard = Sheluke/Bumblennout
- Mersnake + Firesaur = Sealion/Vapwhirl (Rare)
- Mersnake + Rockilla = Gastosquish/Musu (Epic)
- Mersnake + Thunder eagle = Shock Turtle/ Koopigg (Rare)
- Mersnake + Genie = Dolphchamp/Octocrush (Rare)
- Mersnake + Light Spirit = Blesstle/Ranne (Rare)
- Mersnake + Metalsaur = Metanephrops/Metaselach (Rare)
The monsters under this element focus on attacking Earth Monsters. Popular Breeding combinations under this element are:
- Tyrannoking + Firesaur = Flickie/Firetaur
- Tyrannoking + Treezard = Utochomp/Dendrosaur (Rare)
- Tyrannoking + Rockilla = Obsidia/Beefcake (Rare)
- Tyrannoking + Thunder Eagle = Terror Doctyl/Shanky
- Tyrannoking + Genie = Giragast/Haze (Rare)
- Tyrannoking + Metalsaur = Omethyst/Vortux (Rare)
The monsters under this element are powerful against light-based monsters. Combinations under this element are:
- Genie + Treezard = Bloomskips/Pandalf/Erpham
- Genie + Firesaur = Pyrook/Djinn
- Genie + Thunder Eagle = Raydex/Sparkwedge (Rare)
- Genie + Mersnake = Dolphchamp/Octocrush
- Genie + Tyrannoking = Giragast/Haze
- Genie + Light Spirit = Flawless/Zim
- Genie + Metalsaur = Manolyth/Dommeath
The light monsters are strong against the monsters produced under the dark element. Combinations under this are
- Light Spirit + Treezard = Vixsun/Rudicius
- Light Spirit + Rockilla = Light Sphinx/Goldcore
- Light Spirit + Thunder eagle = Pelitwirl/Pulseprism
- Light Spirit + Mersnake = Blesstle/Ranne (Rare)
- Light Spirit + Tyrannoking = Succuba/Fayemelina (Epic)
- Light Spirit + Genie = Flawless/Zim (Rare)
- Light Spirit + Metalsaur = Heimdal/Aurinia (Rare)
These monsters fight strongly against light-based monsters. Combinations Under this element are:
- Metalsaur + Firesaur = Esmelter/Fornax
- Metalsaur + Treezard = Jonskeer/ Crux
- Metalsaur + Rockilla = Rockneto/Gravoid
- Metalsaur + Thunder Eagle = Lesaki/Garuda M3
- Metalsaur + Mersnake = Metanephrops/Metaselach
- Metalsaur + Tyrannoking = Omethyst/Vortux
- Metalsaur + Genie = Manolyth/Dommeath
- Metalsaur + Light Spirit = Heimdal/Aurinia