Many games have been developed in both the Android and iOS platform with the same apocalyptic environment since the zombies are the most vulnerable creature, killing which does not create any repentance. At the same time, these games are popular since people find themselves involved in these stories.
Into the dead-2 game is the first person running and survival game that consists of all these aspects. The game is the second version after its first part released in 2012.
Our current post is regarding a guide about the gameplay of Into the dead 2 where you can find all the feature you need to know before you start playing the game.
Controls of The Game
In the game, your primary focus has to be on the run and the gunfire. There is two separate control in the game that you have to be accustomed to. The left side of your screen is to control your movement and run a d the right side controls are for shooting. Once you get ready with both of these controls, your gameplay improves.
Various Modes to Play The Game
The Story Mode
In the previous version of the game, we had missed a storyline which has been introduced in this part. The never-ending run and loot are to survive from the Zombies and keep your family safe.
The role-playing person of the game is named as James, who has lost his truck and in the mission to reach his family on his foot. Once he awakes, he finds himself in the post-apocalypse world and surrounded by zombies.
Fortunately, he has a gun with him, and his journey towards his destiny begins. In route whatever comes as your obstacles, you have to get rid of them either blasting their head or dodging and running towards the green rayed area of ammunition stockpile.
Into the dead 2 gameplay as a first-person runner is quite straightforward in the story mode. You have to unlock more chapters after creating a safe distance from the enemy in every run. However, there are another two modes through which you can play the game
Daily Quest Mode
In the Daily mode, you will be provided with a type of gun, and your main objective will be to kill 250 Zombies. For many players, this can be a tutorial for the use of various firearms without owning them and also it can be a great way to choose your best weapon.
The Daily mode has another benefit to play. The coin rewards in the mode are much more than the other ones, and hence when you require this game currency, you must concentrate on this mode rather than the story mode.
For many gamers, the objective-driven Survival mode is preferable than the other two. Survival is another way to collect some good old stuff that can be useful in your weapon upgradation. There are three events in each survival mode that you can play from the beginning.
In the survival mode, you get an excellent chance to get gifts along with weapons or parts. But the game which gives away the weapon parts are the toughest among all three, and you may need to play more tries to get them.
Gameplay Tips And Strategy
- Always keep an eye on your goals. While completing any mission, you will be required to achieve specific objectives. These are majorly to kill a certain number of zombies, make headshots, and collect ammo crates. These goals are a tremendous initial booster to understand the gameplay properly. However, there are challenging goals also set, and one of then that annoys me is killing three zombies with one gunshot.
- Ammo crates are the best loot that you should be concentrating on while running. When you see a green smoke, you get to know that these are ammo crates. But the most important thing to remember is the dead walkers surround all these crates.
- Reloading in the game is an automatic action and not a manual control. So it is always advised to keep in mind about your weapons bullet strength. If you get surrounded by zombies while reloading, you may lose a life. At that point, use a knife or change your equipment.
- Keep a close eye at large object that is scattered everywhere these large objects create an obstruction and enemy can hide behind them.
- In the game, you will get multiple offers to watch an ad. Always use this as an additional way to get something extra and never say no to ads. We would suggest you double the loot all the time after watching an ad.
- In the game, your prime objective is to survive. So always keep low and dodge the zombies as much as you can. It will save your ammo, and you can use them at the right time.
How to Upgrade and Build Weapons in Into the Dead 2
Your weapon is the only handy friend whom you can trust the most, so it has to be taken care of in that way. As you will progress in the game, you will understand that enemies are also getting adjusted with the weapon. In such a case, you need to upgrade your weapon. Following are the way how you can improve the weapon.
- Play the first level and unlock your first weapon box. But don’t stop there only, you can get one weapon box every three days if you see one ad. So come back every third day and collect your weapon parts.
- Collect stars as you accomplish one mission. These stars are an excellent way to get some additional gifts in the game. Once you collect ten stars, you will get a chance to open one weapon chest.
- Take part in daily challenges and survival mode to get the gift of parts
- If you feel that your weapon upgrade could not be done for some small items, go to your inventory and check which sections you are having more in number and you can sell. Sell those parts and buy your object from the store with that coin.
- There are chances to get reward bags at the end of story mode chapters. Do not forget to collect them as they can be a good source of weapon parts.
Once you collect all parts required to upgrade the weapon, go to the weapon stan and click on upgrade. You will be equipped with the updated one.
You May Also Like : – My Singing Monsters Breeding Guide
How to Find the Chainsaw
Among all the weapons of the game, a chainsaw is the effective most one that creates the maximum impact on your enemy. When you have this one, you can rest assured about the win over the enemy as they slack and slash the zombies with their blood-demanding blades.
But is there is secure gameplay for the chainsaw? We have come across many videos that have explained the place for getting the weapon. We have tried the way as well. But in most of the cases, it does not become successful. As a result, we concluded that getting a chainsaw is utterly dependent on the game.
The place where you can get it is random and doesn’t match every time. Also, these chainsaws are offered when you are at a difficult mission.
Into the dead 2 offers all the elements, you will be expecting from a first-person running and survival game. Play the game in your way and keep these tips in mind. In the end, your story should conclude with meeting your family and for that do whatever you like and survive till the end.