Archero is a game consisting of an archer, some monsters and devils who fight on the battlefield. All you need to do in Archero is saving yourself from being killed and shoot as many monsters as you can while taking care of your health level. There are lots of levels in the game with lots of twists and some fantastic tools.
If you are a beginner in the field, then you have landed at the right place as we are going to provide you with the complete guide about Archero.
To know everything about Archero, keep scrolling the article till the end.
- Archero Abilities & Tier List – All Available Skills to Get Further in Your Runs
- Archero Best Pets and Spirits Guide – All Available Pets List!!
- How to Get Pets, Equipment And Scrolls
- Archero Talent List – All Currently Available Talents!!
- Archero Best Weapon List!!
- Archero Chapter 2 Guide to Beat the Tornado Boss!
- Archero Chapter 3 Guide to Beat the Dragon Boss!!
- Archero Chapter 4 Guide to Beat the Tree Boss!!
- Bottom Words
Archero Abilities & Tier List – All Available Skills to Get Further in Your Runs
As you reach the higher levels in Archero, you will get the chance to pick some skills for your game. Be very careful before choosing these skills as they can change the way you play entirely.
We are going to mention all of the available skills in Archero which you will get under each tier.
|A - Tier||B - Tier||C- Tier||D - Tier||E- Tier||S - Tier|
|Bloodthirst||Dodge master||Spirit crit boost||Holy touch||Death bomb||Ricochet|
|Fire strike||Rear arrow||Spirit attack boost||Strong heart||Death Nova||Multishot|
|Frost strike||Headshot||Poison circle||Fire swords||Smart||Life +1|
|HP boost||Poisoned touch||Bolt circle||Bolt swords||Front arrow|
|Shield guard||Fire circle||Bolt strike||Poison strike||Bouncy arrow|
|Bolt||Frost circle||Spirit diagonal arrow||Poison swords||Piercing|
|Crit master||Spirit multishot||Spirit attack speed boost||Frost swords||Wingman|
|Side arrows||Spirit front arrow||Freeze|
|Attack speed boost||Blaze|
Here are a few skills which will suit you the best as you are a beginner.
Ricochet – This is one is a cool skill for the beginners as it bounces to and fro between the opponents and tricks them. It works best when you are not playing higher levels.
Attack speed – This works best at intermediate levels as faster attacks have good results. It helps the archer adds some bonus points for good speed attacks.
Blaze – It has a unique feature, which is why it is prevalent among users for its effective results. It adds extra damages to the opponents, which in turn adds more points.
Blood Thirst – It is named as bloodthirst as it fetches some health for the archer every time it kills the monsters. It is a good option for those who need some health restoration for themselves.
Archero Best Pets and Spirits Guide – All Available Pets List!!
Pets and spirits are an integral part at some levels in Archero. Read further to know about the various pets and spirits available in Archero.
It is the most robust pet in Archero as its unique ability is to fight multiple opponents. It is known as the toughest as its shots have huge effects which can pierce through the devils. Whenever you need a pet to defeat too many monsters, always go for scythe mage.
Also Read: – Archero Cheats & Hacks For Free Coin in The Game
The only drawback about this one is, it does not work well with too many obstacles. There are lots of chapters in Archero like chapter 3, where you need to combat multiple enemies with fewer obstacles.
The living bomb has its own set of advantage like it can damage the enemies more than the expected damage. Whenever you attack with a living Bomb, it will also destroy the nearby enemies other than the actual targets. While blasting, the living bomb takes extra opponents in its way. But the only issue in this is it is too slow.
You cannot use this one when the opponents are running here and there frequently because, by the time it explodes, the opponents will run to other places.
It is another energetic pet in Archero. It plays best with lots of obstacles and lots of enemies. If there are too many obstacles through the way, you can opt of Lazer Bat. There are not many pets that can combat a bundle of enemies with too many obstacles together.
But this one works best with both of these things. The only disadvantage of this pet is its shots are not much effective. The damages are not too substantial by this pet, but it will hit the targets anyways.
How to Get Pets, Equipment And Scrolls
There is a lot of stuff in the game like weapon, rings, and armour, which can add a special touch to your gaming style. To upgrade these pets and equipment, you need to spend coins.
- A straightforward way to get pets and equipment is by killing monsters that will add a pet or equipment to your account. But this happens rarely. You cannot get pets and stuff every time you kill a monster.
- The other way to gets these pets and equipment is playing your daily golden chest and weekly obsidian chest. These two chests have high chances of earning pets and gear.
- Typically, there are three types of scrolls named Ring, Armour, and Spirit(pets). These are also obtained by killing monsters and playing chests. These are upgraded when you get the specific equipment in the game.
Archero Talent List – All Currently Available Talents!!
You will get so many talents unlocked at each level. These talents are the enhancements to your character in the game. Here you will get the complete list of abilities available in the game.
It is an add-on to your health level. Strength helps you to take your health up to 200 and HP up to 100 every time you get an upgrade.
Every time you get an upgrade, +50 HP will be restored. It helps you boost your ‘red heart recovery’.
It helps to boost your essential amount of damages per attacks. At the time of unlocking, it’s +50, and after that, it will keep on adding +25.
It helps you heal every time your level increases. At the time of unlocking, it’s +100 and from then on it will add +100 at each upgrade.
It gives you a choice of skills to select every time you begin with your game. The rare feature about this is can never be upgraded.
It helps your equipment to get a boost at some percentages. Every time you upgrade, your percentage will get a boost in this talent.
It helps you boost your attacking speed. With every upgrade, you will get an increase of +1%.
Archero Best Weapon List!!
To know which one is the best weapon in Archero, read all the details given below about these four weapons present in the game.
There are lots of advantages of a tornado in Archero. The best part of this weapon is after attacking the opponents it comes to you again leading extra damages along the way. It works best when you need to kill a bunch of opponents.
It is one other powerful weapon in Archero. It has a unique ability known as knock back, which damages the opponents effectively. It also works best fighting multiple monsters.
The bow is a complete package of a weapon in Archero. It has everything at one place from good attack speed to fight off various monsters and some knock back trick also.
It is named as blade due to its fastest attacking speed. Although the damage is not much use, it can kill more monsters at less time.
Archero Chapter 2 Guide to Beat the Tornado Boss!
- Always be careful of the environmental hazards like spikes. These as placed to damage the archer along the way. So beware of them.
- Keep dodging frequently. Don’t go after too many attacks, preserve your health bar for your future and save yourself from the attacks.
- Keep yourself away from water spots as they will make the melee monsters busy and you can take time for making a strategy.
- There will be so many new monsters like blue spiders, hiding plants, tornado skeletons, etc. which can make your way a little bit too tough. So make sure to get ready for some unwanted guests.
- The best way to save yourself from the tornado boss is to use the walls. That is probably the best way to avoid them.
Archero Chapter 3 Guide to Beat the Dragon Boss!!
- Beating the dragon boss is the ultimate task of chapter 3. The dragon throws lighting towards the archer in the game. You only have to save yourself from getting caught. Make sure not to step on the lightning objects spread by the monster.
- There is one more way which the dragon may attack. He can also attack by throwing a lightning bulb. You have to dodge to keep yourself away from the bouncing light bulb.
Archero Chapter 4 Guide to Beat the Tree Boss!!
- The big haunted tree has the most potent weapons. One of them is Bullet storm, and it attacks with a bunch of projectiles in the game which you should not step on at any cost. It attacks three times with this.
- One more powerful attack with the tree is by the large projectile. Fighting off with this attack is almost impossible, but you can fight easily if you can upgrade your equipment.
- Keep dodging to save yourself from the projectiles, always take care of your energy bar in Chapter 4.
Here are all we have it for now as beginner’s guide for ArcHero. With these, you will be able to know all about the gameplay and its unique skills to fight at different levels. If you want to know more, follow our article regarding the cheats tips and hack for ArcHero.