There are plenty of moves in NBA Live Mobile which are pretty tough to learn. If you are looking for a complete guide about how to learn the alley-oop move, then you have landed at the right place.
Alley-oop is a move in the game where a player grabs the ball in air passes to the dunker and the dunker baskets it. It is a simple gaming technique that is followed widely in the basketball court, and now you will learn for NBA Live Mobile Basketball Game.
This game offers not a good variety of moves but whatever it has is not easy to learn. Among all the other moves, alley-oop is the most prevalent and difficult move to learn. Here is the complete on the Alley-oop in NBA Live mobile.
The Two Variants of Alley-oop in NBA Live Mobile
Basically, there are two variants of alley-oop in NBA Live Mobile. These two include alley-oop and self-alley-oop. Both are slightly different than each other.
This is the classic version of alley-oop were two players have to face each other and pass on the ball to the one who is closer to the basket and the second player will hit the basket. To do this you simply have to double click Y or triangle while aiming left to the player. Never pass the ball facing front as it is more likely to get stolen.
In the self-alley-oop you will be the solo player doing the move. You have to throw the oop to yourself and to do that you have to keep running towards your aim carrying the ball. When you find your way clear to get the oop, just double click Y or triangle and hit your target. Try to do it only when you have cross 50.
All You Need to Know on How to Do Alley-oop
The most important thing in Alley-oop is passing. In this move, two players have to pass the ball to each other and hit the basket.
- Both players have to pass each other the ball by saving it from the opponents.
- You have to make sure that the opponents cannot get the chance to steal the ball in between.
- The first player has to pass the ball to the second one and the second player has to basket it.
- While passing the ball, both the players have to keep dodging the ball and confuse them with their movement.
- Once the opponents get confused, hit the basket and raise the scores.
Spacing is a very important aspect of the alley-oop move. You can get the basket until the opponents and players are in a good space.
- Once you start to passing, make sure to maintain good space between the opponents and yourselves.
- The other players have to make efforts to keep the opponents out of the reach of the first player who is going to hit the basket.
- You should not take any risk in trying to basket while your opponents are closer to you.
- Hit the basket only when a suitable distance is maintained between you two.
When performing the alley-oop you must move the joystick to the point where you are going to aim your basket. Meanwhile pointing the receiver where you want to guide your player for the next move.
- However, the combinations remain the same in all cases. Type the same combination to hit your target.
- If you are a PS4 user, then use Triangle + Triangle and move your joystick to point the target.
- And if you are an Xbox one player, then type Y+Y.
Choose a High Flier
Always make a strategy before the game and assign those difficult moves to the high flier player. That means the player you are choosing for hitting the basket should be good at jumping high while hitting the basket.
- A high flyer player can be the only one who can perform the task without any hindrance.
- If the player is a high flier, then he will be tough to get knocked down.
- To get the ball hit the basket, the other player has to make sure to distract the opponents from stopping him.
- Never pass the ball to the actual player who is going to basket at first. Always pass it on at the last moment when the player and opponent are placed at a distant place.
Face Each Other
The best trick to get the alley-oop done is to face each other while passing the ball. The two players have to face each other while doing this move if they are going to pass the ball between them.
- Before passing the first player have to get the opponents distracted by going towards the basket to goal and then pass the ball suddenly when the other player reaches the right position.
- Both of the players have to be at the appropriate place and facing each other so they can get the ball as quickly as possible.
While performing the alley-oop it is essential for the two players to face each other from a proper distance. There should be a proper distance between the two and the opponents as well.
- The first player should have to make sure that the second player is standing at the right distance from where he can easily goal the basket.
- If the space between the second player and the opponents is not appropriate then there might be a chance of the ball being stolen.
In the NBA live mobile, you have the chance to choose the person you want to pass the ball for alley-oop.
- Keep an eye on the move of each player. Once you find a player who is closest to the net, you just have to click the pass button to alley-oop.
- Once you click the pass button, you can start the alley-oop process and hit the basket you have to click the shoot button.
- Once you press the shoot button, the second player will hit the ball to the basket and you are done.
- Always make sure to check on your opponents before clicking the shoot button.
That’s all for how to perform Alley-oop in NBA Live Mobile game. It may take some time to grab the move, but if you follow our above guide you can learn quite easily.
If you want to know more about the NBA Live Mobile Cheats, tips and hack, follow our article in the main page.