Supersolid has launched a fantastic game for those who love to enjoy a fantasy life. It is a life-simulation game where users live a life of their choice, decorate their house, make friends, talk to neighbours, and attend parties.
The game is an escape from real life and gets simulated into the virtual world where you need to design your home from the zero levels. The game allows you to live life and select the profession of your choice. There is an in-game economy that controls your buying and selling. In this virtual game, you live in an environment where your neighbors will be real.
So, let us dig into the Home Street Gameplay and its Review; read the article till the end to know all about the game.
How to Play Home Street Game
Create a Character
As you start with the game, you have to create a cute Avatar for yourself. A charming character will help you earn more coins in the game. You will get the chance to customize your look fully.
- You will be given an enormous variety of designer outfits in the game, which can add a great look to your character.
- You can change the shape of your eyes, the colour of hairs or hairstyle, and the shape of your body.
- You can also choose the makeup according to your outfit, accessories for an outfit like bracelets, scarves, handbag, etc
How About Designing Your Own House?
In-Home Street, you will have the benefit of buying a house of your choice and design it how you want. Developing a great home also rewards you with some coins and XP.
- You can install some cool appliances and goodies in your house, like a home theatre, hot tub, etc.
- Some appliances and goodies can be unlocked after spending some coins or finishing tasks.
- You can show your creativity and designing skills by decorating it with excellent design styles and goodies.
Show Your Creativity By Producing Objects
Your main goal in the game is to create objects. To produce objects, you will require two things in the game; one is products, and the other one is workstations.
- Products consist of things like paintings, bakery products, birdhouses, vegetables, etc.
- Workstations include things or tools which are required to make a product like for bakery products; you will need a microwave, a canvas board for painting, crafting material for creative things.
Get The Jobs Done
In the game, you will be assigned some tasks through which you can earn rewards like coins, gold, and XP. You can avail the jobs by tapping the icon at the right side of the bottom of your screen.
- These jobs are unlimited to be accessed as you will get one more task after completing each.
- However, the amount earned through these jobs is not too much, but these are the right way of earning rewards whenever you are short of money.
Complete the Stories
As we have informed you above, this is a storyline based game. You have to keep trying to finish as many stories as you can.
- To get to the stories, you have to click on the right-hand side of the upper screen
- These stories contain rewards like coins, gems, prize tickets and some rare opportunities to unlock more items in the game.
Take the Challenges
It is another form of tasks in Home Street. These challenges are the ranked tasks in the game, which means you will earn stars for completing these challenges.
- You will get the prizes only after you finish the whole challenge. However, some small rewards will be given after clearing each stage in the challenge.
- You can avail the benefits of challenges only after you reach level 8.
- Generally, you can finish these challenges along with the main game, but we recommend you to play them individually.
In your virtual world, everything is available for your comfort and convenience. You will have tons of friends in the game, and you can choose people you like to be with.
You Might Also Like : – Design Home Hack And Cheats For Beginners to Earn Free Coins
- In-Home Street, you can join a group of neighbours and attend parties with them.
- There will be events and parties which are held frequently in the game, and you can invite your friends to your house to show your beautifully decorated home and expensive appliances and goodies.
A Complete Review of Home Street Game
Among all the life simulation games spread over the internet, this game is currently one of the best as it consists of more complex levels, and some exciting levels to keep you stick to the game but there are some drawbacks as well.
We have mentioned above the entire gameplay of Home Street, and now we are moving towards the genuine review of the game. Read the full review to know more.
Graphics and Animations
In terms of animation and graphics, there are a lot of fantastic graphics added to this game, which will give you an outstanding gaming experience.
However, there are some complaints about the game that it hangs a lot and all the data is lost after restarting the game.
Just like all other games, this game too offers some in-app purchases, but there is one more feature which makes it more user-friendly is that you can disable the in-app purchases anytime if you are not into it.
- Some players want to enjoy each step of the game and don’t want to go for the in-app purchases. So they can disable them, and they won’t get any notifications for buying.
- If the users want to buy the products in the game, then they will get various packages in front of them, and they can buy them according to their budget.
- These in-app purchases can cost you too much sometimes as they are too expensive, and users cannot afford to spend enormous amounts for buying items in the game regularly.
There are plenty of in-game currencies available in the game like gold, coins, XP and some other rewards which you can use later for unlocking items and upgrading levels. The in-game currencies are hard to earn in this game, especially gold and XP.
Also Read: – Chapters Interactive Stories Game Review 2019
So always spend them carefully as it won’t be easy to make it again.
Talking about the gaming experience, Home Street is emerged as the most User-friendly game due to its quick support desk and other features like there are no pop-ups in the game to annoy you. However, it contains ads, but you have the choice to view them to earn coins.
There will be no pop-ups every second on the screen to annoy the users. The overall gaming experience in Home Street is good, but the developers should think about the user’s pocket also.
There will be more purchases in the game if they make it less expensive. Also, they should work about the gaming quality to give a better experience to the users.
Despite all the negative review about Home Street, the game is a candid way to get your life relieved from day to day stress and enjoy a completely virtual experience. But in such case, I would not prefer the expenses that required to be done to maintain the status of life.
At the same time, the game also does not necessitate a great effort on the hunger and energy collecting feature for the game character; that makes it a less complex than other parallel game of this kind.
Overall it is an excellent game for casual gamers to exercise their personality in a changing environment.